We have electronic resources available from any computer in the building. In order to use a Mac or PC in the Library or to access resources like the databases from off-campus, users will need to log in using their campus-issued username and password.
Forgot Your Password?
If you have trouble logging in to your campus account, contact your campus's service desk. If you previously created a library remote access account, you can still send your password to your campus email account.
Patrons with laptops, smartphones, tablets or any other Wi-Fi enabled devices will find full wireless coverage throughout the Library building. To connect to the wireless network, complete the following steps:
- On your laptop or any other Wi-Fi device, locate the Woodruff public network: Woodi Wi-Fi.
- If your device does not automatically detect the public wireless, configure your adapter settings to use the public network: Woodi Wi-Fi.
- A user agreement page should open. If it doesn't show up, open your web browser and navigate to www.auctr.edu.
- Log in with your campus-issued username and password.
Workstations are available in the following areas of the Library:
- Learning Commons
- Special Software Lab (Room 202)
- Technology Design Studio
- Teaching Lab (Room 215)
- Learning Lab
- Teaching Labs I and II
- Dell OptiPlex 9010 PCs with 23” LCD monitors
- Apple iMacs with 21” LCD monitors
- Apple iMacs with 27” LCD monitors
- Bloomberg Terminal
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Available on iMacs)
- Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X (Available in Audio-Video Editing Studios)
- SPSS (Available in Lower Level Learning Lab)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Internet Explorer / Firefox / Safari
Audio/video editing suites are located on the Library’s main level and are designed to help you edit multimedia projects using the latest tools. You can create multimedia productions just like the pros in these rooms equipped with high-powered iMac workstations, mixing boards, studio monitor speakers and large-diaphragm condenser microphones.
To enhance the group study experience, we offer three group study rooms on our main level equipped with flatscreen televisions that allow you to display your laptop screen.
Presentation Practice Rooms
Giving a presentation? On the main level, you will find two presentation practice suites equipped with cameras and workstations for recording presentations. These rooms give users an opportunity to capture presentations so they can critique themselves and make sure presentations are polished and ready.