The AUC Alumni Artists Exhibit features the work of thirteen selected artists who have graduated from the Atlanta University Center schools. Bringing together these alumni artists from across schools and across generations in a single presentation, the exhibit offers a unique opportunity to view the impressive talents of each artist while experiencing the collective power of their creative expression.
The AUC Alumni Artists Exhibit is provocative and engaging, weaving together diverse narrative threads to produce a stunning showcase of visual storytelling. Using a variety of materials and reflecting a range of artistic styles, the alumni artists’ works explore themes such as Black maleness, ornamentation, the self, social/cultural identity, survival, journaling, fragmentation, and the human form.
AUC alumni artists featured:
- Xavier Daniels (Morehouse College)
- Tina Dunkley (Atlanta University)
- Derek Fordjour (Morehouse College)
- Kojo Griffin (Morehouse College)
- Ross Oscar Knight (Morehouse College)
- M. Akua McDaniel (Spelman College)
- Aimee Miller (Spelman College)
- Althea Murphy-Price (Spelman College)
- Duhirwe Rushemeza (Spelman College)
- Jessica Scott-Felder (Spelman College)
- Freddie Styles (Morris Brown College)
- Dante Yarbrough (Clark Atlanta University)
- Ron Young (Clark College)