|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
||MEDIA CONTACT: Adrian B. Carver
|May 4, 2007
||(404) 978-2114 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Woodruff Library of the AUC Announces 2007 Interim and Summer Hours of Operation
Regular Building Hours: Beginning August 22, 2007, regular building hours of
The Robert W. Woodruff Library of the Atlanta University Center will begin its interim hours from May 12-June 3 and summer hours of operation from June 4-July 27.
Interim hours of operation for May 12-June 3 will be as follows:
|Monday - Friday
||9AM - 5PM
|Saturday and Sunday
- May 19 - OPEN: From 10 AM-1 PM, the Library will offer tours to visiting parents, friends, family and the AUC community- at-large during commencement weekend. Circulation Services staff also will be available to assist graduating seniors with clearing their library records.
- May 21-25 - CLOSED: The Library will be closed to the public for in-service projects and activities.
- May 28 - CLOSED: The Library will be closed for the Memorial Day holiday.
Summer hours of operation for June 4-July 27 will be as follows:
|Monday - Thursday
||*7:30 AM - 10 PM
||*7:30 AM - 6 PM
||NOON - 6 PM
||2 PM - 10 PM
July 4 - CLOSED: The Library will be closed for the Fourth of July holiday.
*Only user-initiated services will be available between 7:30 AM-8 AM, Monday-Friday. Available services include:
- Access to the Library’s electronic resources, online catalog and the Internet
- Access to Interlibrary Loan requests and one’s own online circulation record
- Access to word processing, copying and printing
About the Library
Constructed in 1982, the Robert W. Woodruff Library is an independent entity organized and operated for the exclusive benefit of its member institutions - Clark Atlanta University, the Interdenominational Theological Center, Morehouse College and Spelman College. These colleges and universities represent the world’s largest consortium of historically black institutions of higher learning. The Library serves a combined student body of more than 10,000.