Distance Learning Interlibrary Loan
Help Desk Number:
Call Slip Requests for Returning Users
Distance learning users can place call slip requests for certain items retrieved from the Robert W. Woodruff Library's Online Public Access Catalog. A call slip request can be made only from an item's Record Display. You must login before you can place a call slip request.
1. Search for an item that you want to place a call slip request for.
2. View the Record Display of the item.
3. Click the Holds/Recall button on the toolbar at the top of the screen. If you have not previously logged in, the Login screen displays. Enter your patron barcode and Last name in the appropriate fields and then click the OK button.
4. Click the drop-down menu and select Call Slip. Click the OK button.
5. Select the copy of the item that you want to request from the Select Copy drop-down menu.
6. Enter your barcode and last name in the Barcode and Last Name fields.
7. Enter any comments that you want the Robert W. Woodruff Library's Circulation staff to view in the Comment field.
8. Click the OK button to submit your request. Click the Reset button to clear all of the fields.
9. Once you have placed a call slip request, you can check its status by accessing the My Library Account feature from the online catalog.