Click here to create your proxy account for remote access. Once you have created your proxy account, you can login to the Library's electronic resources from anywhere there is an internet connection.
If you have created a login and password for a proxy account, please click here.
Forgot your password?
If you have forgotten your password, RWWL can send it to the campus e-mail address you originally registered with. To retrieve your password click on the "Send Password" link below:
For questions on setting up your proxy account please contact email@example.com.
Wireless access is available in most areas of Robert W. Woodruff Library. This service is available to any student, staff, or faculty. To access the Woodruff wireless network perform the following steps:
- Power on your laptop, the wireless adapter should find the Woodruff public SSID rwwlpbwl01
- If your laptop does not automatically detect the public wireless configure your adapter settings to use the SSID of rwwlpbwl01
- Open your web browser
Workstations are available in the following areas of the Library:
- Main Level - General Seating
- Main Level - Special Software Lab (Room 202)
- Main Level - Technology Design Studio
- Lower Level - Computer Lab
- Lower Level - Training Lab I and II
- Dell OptiPlex GX960 with 22” LCD Monitor
- Apple iMac Pro with 21” LCD monitors
- Apple iMac Pro with 27” LCD monitors
- Apple Mac Pro G5 with Dual 23” LCD monitors
- Productivity Suites: Adobe Master Suite (Available on iMacs)
- Productivity Suites: SPSS (Available in Lower Level Computer Lab)
- Productivity Suites: Microsoft Office 2007 (Available on Dells)
- Productivity Suites: Microsoft Office 2008 (Available on iMacs)
- Internet Access: Internet Explorer 8 and Firefox 3 (Available on Dells)
- Internet Access: Safari (Available on Mac Pros)
- Database and Electronic Resource Access (Available on Dells)
- Printing Services (Available on Dells)
- USB drive access
- Multimedia Editing (Available on Mac Pro G5 systems)