Exhibition Hall Policy
The Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library (AUC Woodruff Library) permits activities in the Virginia Lacy Jones Exhibition Hall and other facilities that concur with its mission to support the learning, teaching, and research needs of the AUC member institutions. AUC faculties, staff, students and external organizations must submit an Exhibition Hall Reservation Request to reserve the Exhibition Hall. Requests for facility use by AUC students will require the signature of an AUC faculty sponsor. Use of this facility is neither an endorsement nor agreement by the Library of the requestor’s beliefs, missions, views, and opinions. Activities that advocate discrimination on the basis of race, ethnic origins, age, religion, gender and sexual orientation are not permitted.
- Rates are based upon three factors — the type of group requesting meeting space, the hours the space is reserved, and the meeting space being reserved. The full hourly rate is charged for portions of hours that the room is used.
- Fees must be paid 7 business days in advance of the activity.
- Payments may be made by credit card or money order only.
- Refunds are provided only for cancellation of an activity, and, only if the cancellation is received 24 business hours prior to the event. If the event is on a Sunday or Monday, the request must be received no later than noon on the Friday before the event. Refunds will be made by check within two weeks from the date the refund is approved. (Fees charged to cover exceptional expenses incurred by the Library for the activity, will not be refunded.)
- All requestors may be charged fees for expenses the Library may incur for exceptional services.
- The CEO/Library Director must approve all exhibitions in the Library.
Need help renting library facilities? Reach out now.Learn How