Reserve a group study room, an individual study room, or rent an event space such as the Library's Greenscape or Exhibition Hall.
Borrow Equipment & Technology
Our electronic resources are available from any computer in the building.
In order to use a Mac or PC in the Library, or to access resources like the databases from off-campus, users will need to log in using their campus-issued username and password.
- Forgot Your Password?
If you have trouble logging in to your campus account, contact your campus’s service desk.
- Wi-Fi Wireless Access
Patrons with laptops, smartphones, tablets or any other Wi-Fi enabled devices will find full wireless coverage throughout the Library building. To connect to the wireless network, complete the following steps:
- On your laptop or any other Wi-Fi device, locate the Woodruff public network: Woodi Wi-Fi.
- If your device does not automatically detect the public wireless, configure your adapter settings to use the public network: Woodi Wi-Fi.
- A user agreement page should open. If it doesn’t show up, open your web browser and navigate to www.auctr.edu.
- Log in with your campus-issued username and password.wifi
- Computing Resources
Workstations are available in the following areas of the Library:
- Learning Commons
- Special Software Lab (Room 202)
- Technology Design Studio
- Teaching Lab (Room 215)
- Learning Lab
- Teaching Labs I and II
- Dell OptiPlex 9010 PCs with 23” LCD monitors
- Apple iMacs with 21” LCD monitors
- Apple iMacs with 27” LCD monitors
- Bloomberg Terminal
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Available on iMacs)
- Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X (Available in Audio-Video Editing Studios)
- Camtasia (Screen recorder / video editor, available in Presentation Practice Rooms)
- SPSS (Available in Lower Level Learning Lab)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Internet Explorer / Firefox / Safari
- Bloomberg Terminals/Finance Lab
Bloomberg Terminals are currently located in the Financial Applications Learning Lab (Room 207) and can only be used in the library for non-commercial research.
- Audio/Video Editing
Audio/video editing suites are located on the Library’s main level and are designed to help you edit multimedia projects using the latest tools.
You can create multimedia productions just like the pros in these rooms equipped with high-powered iMac workstations, audio interfaces, studio monitor speakers and large-diaphragm condenser microphones.
- Smart Rooms
To enhance the group study experience, we offer three group study rooms on our main level equipped with flatscreen televisions that allow you to display your laptop screen.
- Presentation Practice Rooms
Giving a presentation? On the main level, you will find two presentation practice suites equipped with cameras and workstations for recording presentations. These rooms give users an opportunity to capture presentations so they can critique themselves and make sure presentations are polished and ready.
Contact the Library’s Technology Design Studio at (404) 978-2010 or visit during the Technology Design Studio’s open hours.Call Now
Meeting room reservations are available to member institutions, including available spaces, fees, restrictions, application forms, and more.
Learn how to visit the Robert W. Woodruff Library, including library hours, entry requirements, parking and directions, shuttles, and more.