Room Reservation Policy
The Library has three meeting rooms located on the Upper Level that may be made available by reservation to its member institutions. Member institutions may request the use of a meeting room through the RWWL Administrative Office.
- Rates are based upon three factors — the type of group requesting meeting space, the hours the space is reserved, and the meeting space being reserved. The full hourly rate is charged for portions of hours that the room is used.
- Reservations will be taken for the current semester only.
- Reservations of more than 2 hours will be tentative to permit RWWL time to verify internal plans involving maintenance and other programs or services. Confirmation of the reservation will be made within two (2) business days of the request.
- Meeting rooms are available for reservation and use during Library hours of operation.
- For groups of 15-30, Room 303 will be assigned as available.
- For groups of 15 or less, Room 301 and 302 will be assigned as available.
- The Library must be notified in advance if light refreshments (food and drink) will be available during an activity. The menu must be approved by the Library; red and orange colored beverages are prohibited. Food must adhere to all state and federal health regulations. Food and drink must be consumed within the areas approved for the activity. The Library assumes no liability for any food or drink consumed at users’ activities.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited in the Library building and anywhere on Library property. Beverages in sturdy, covered containers may be consumed.
- Snack food, such as candy bars, whole fruit, chips, pretzels and popcorn may be consumed.
Need help booking a meeting room? We’re here to help.Learn How